The Department operates a telephone system for inmates as one of the modes by which they may maintain contact with family and friends at home. This system provides a controlled list of up to fifteen phone numbers accessible to each inmate which, at most locations, can be self-dialed at telephones in housing units.
- The inmate telephone system shall be made available for easy access to the inmates as decided by the Warden of the facility.
- All inmate telephone calls will be collect through use of the inmate Personal Identification Number, hereinafter PIN.
- In each housing unit a schedule of usage for the inmates will be posted that allows access and availability that is equal in opportunity for each inmate needing access.
- The system should allow for both local and long distance calls.
- Telephone calls may be monitored as determined by the Security Manager and in coordination with the Warden.
- All calls made by the inmates must have prior approval and be on the inmates approved calling list. No third party calls or calls forwarding will be allowed.
- Emergency procedures for calls will be dictated by the Warden of the facility. In the event of an incoming emergency call the name and number of the calling party will be obtained and given to the inmate to allow the phone call to be returned. Emergency calls will not be counted against the inmates number of allowed calls.
- Inmates housed in special management units shall be limited as to their telephone access as determined by the Warden of the facility.
- Inmates housed in disciplinary detention will only be permitted emergency and attorney phone calls. Attorney numbers must be verified and placed on the inmates calling list.
Telephone Service Provider
Inmate Calling Solutions (ICS) is the service provider for Wyoming Department Of Corrections.
Prepaid Collect Accounts
To establish a prepaid collect account or for information about this option, visit PrePaid Collect web site at https://icsonline.icsolutions.com/icsonline/icsonline.aspx or contact Toll Free PrePaid Collect service center 24 hours a day: 888-506-8407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Debit Telephone Account Funding
This service is designed to allow you to deposit money into an inmate's debit telephone account. The inmate may use these funds to call any telephone number that is not otherwise blocked by the facility. Once the deposit is made, the funds belong to the inmate.
Visit the web site at http://www.icsdeposits.com to add money to an inmate's debit telephone account or contact Toll Free PrePaid Collect service center 24 hours a day: 888-888-8413
ICSolutions offers a direct billing option for select facilities, law offices and bail bonds companies. Representatives are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30AM and 5:00PM Central Time.
||Debit or PrePaid
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Get a local phone number anywhere $8.33/mo
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)