VAC - Value Added Communcations Inmate Telephone Service
How does VAC - Value Added Communcations Inmate Telephone Service work? What does VAC - Value Added Communcations Inmate Telephone Service Offer?
*** Learn how to save money on making and receiving inmate phone calls ***
Learn about VAC - Value Added Communcations
VAC, Value Added Communcations, provides FOCUS 100, a fully automated inmate calling system, for large jails and State Correctional facilities. The main features of the system are:
The systems call control software provides the correctional facilities with:
- Use of Easy-to-understand voice prompts guide for the inmate and the called party through the calling process without the need or risk of live operator intervention.
- Prompts in English and Spanish to ensure improved understanding by the facility population.
- The inmate's recorded name is stored by PIN and used for playback to the called party during the initial greeting on all future calls. This minimizes the opportunity for message passing during the name recording window.
The system provides called party with the following information:
- Inmates name
- Call type
- Call charges
- Originating facility
- Deny present call and/or all future calls
- Notification of call monitoring and/or recording
- Unique reports, recordings, and search capabilities
- Improve the safety of facility utilizing our Class of Service and special list controls
- Reduce inmate frustration by using our automated control functions
- Provision for adding good behavior incentives and poor behavior penalties through inmate ID controls
- Increase your revenues by allowing calls to previously unbillable numbers
SHADOW Digital full channel call recording with following fetures:
- Password protected access
- Instant search and location of recorded calls by inmate, called number or inmate phone
- Flexible On-Line Recording Storage Duration
- CD archive capability
- Playback function including the ability to mark pertinent sections of the conversation
- Notes function allows user to add investigation data to recording file
- Export to CD function with encryption option
- Attorney Privilege feature prevents recording of protected calls
Donít miss our guide on how to save money while making inmate phone calls, click here!
Value Added Communications Contact Details
Website Contact Form: http://www.gtl.net/contact-us/
vac value added communications
value added communications
value added communications
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Virtual Number Services
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)