Oklahoma Department of Corrections
*** Learn how to save money on making and receiving inmate phone calls ***
- All telephone calls will be “collect” to the party legally responsible for the telephone charges incurred.
- Credit card and “third number billing” calls are prohibited.
- Community corrections centers and community work centers that allow offenders’ possession of currency may permit the use of pay telephones.
- Phone calls to an offender’s attorney of record will be collect or made at the offender’s expense.
- Each facility will establish local procedures setting forth times, length of calls, and the use of unmonitored phone lines.
- With the exception of phone calls made to the attorney of record, collect phone calls will not be made to a business phone.
- Offenders will only be permitted to receive phone calls, with staff assistance, regarding a verifiable death or life threatening illness of an immediate family member.
- Staff will not take personal messages for an offender
Payment for calls
The system offers an Advance pay capability. There are two options for setting up Advance Pay.
The first option is to use a credit card. The account can be set up for $25 or $50. There is a fee charged by the credit card company for setting up the account. This fee is $4.75 for the $25 account and $9.50 for the $50 account. You pay the fee each time the account is refreshed.
The second option is to set up an Advance Pay account using a check, money order, or wire transfer. There are no fees associated with this option.
The rate is $3.60 for a fifteen minute phone call anywhere in the United States.
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Get a local phone number anywhere $8.33/mo
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)