Offender Connect is a web base service of DSI-ITI for transferring money to inmate commissary account or add money to an inmate's phone account. Its main features are:
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
OffenderConnect.com is fast, convenient, and easy-to-use. All of your recent transactions are posted for review and you can even print your monthly statements online. Its simple; Enter your phone number and add money to your account to receive phone calls from incarcerated loved ones.
- Multiple phone numbers can be added and managed from your account, allowing inmate's to call other family members and friends as well.
- Allow inmates to call you with a pre-paid account
- Update information without calling DSI-ITI, LLC
- 24 hour-a-day access
- You can also send email to inmates.
Credit card information is safe, secure and eliminates the need to write out checks to mail to the facility. You'll save time and money while still maintaining a close connection with the ones you care about.
The location serviced by Offender connect can be seen at https://www.offenderconnect.com/portal
The facilities are sorted state vide. The facilities serviced in a state can be seen by selecting a state from the Filter by State drop down to view the participating facilities. The table will appear listing the participating facilities for the state you have selected. If your facility is not listed below, or a specific service is not available at your facility, there is option to Request a Service by speaking with a representative from the facility to request the service you need.
You may add your Inmate Banker accounts to your OffenderConnect account at any time by logging into your account, clicking on Account Settings under the Account Home menu and applying these same instructions to the Inmate Banker Account section.
Merging existing ITI BillPay account with new OffenderConnect account
Offender Connect Contact Information
- During the Sign Up process, there is a section called Phone Account. If you have an existing ITI BillPay account, mark the checkbox in this section. Fields will appear for you to enter your Phone Number and ITI BillPay Password for your existing account.
- If you have other ITI BillPay accounts that you would like to merge into your OffenderConnect account, you may merge them after your OffenderConnect account is created. Once you are logged into your OffenderConnect account, click on Phone Setup under the Phone menu and then click the Merge Account button. Enter the Phone Number and ITI BillPay Password for your existing account and click the Next button to verify all information. When the merge is complete, you will receive a confirmation message. Continue this process until all your previous ITI BillPay accounts are merged with your OffenderConnect account.
- Once you create a new OffenderConnect account and merge your previous ITI BillPay and/or Inmate Banker account(s), all your existing account information is transferred to your new OffenderConnect account, including your recipient lists, saved credit card information and previous monthly statements
- If you want to continue receiving calls on a Phone Number you set up on your ITI BillPay account or if you want to continue to have access to your statement history, you must merge your ITI BillPay and/or Inmate Banker account(s) to your new OffenderConnect account.
Offender Connect Portal (Website): https://www.connectnetwork.com (formerly OffenderConnect.com)
Offender Connect Customer Service: https://www.connectnetwork.com/learnmore/ContactUs.jsp (formerly OffenderConnect.com)
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Get a local phone number anywhere $8.33/mo
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)