Encartele Inmate Telephone Service
How does Encartele Inmate Telephone Service work? What does Encartele Inmate Telephone Service Offer?
*** Learn how to save money on making and receiving inmate phone calls ***
Learn about Encartele Inmate Telephone Service and Systems
Encartele inmate telephone service provides voice communication based upon a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) model that utilizes multiple data/switching centers and networks for processing and routing telephone calls.
This model provides a virtual centralized solution that fills the need for higher level system redundancy coupled with secure data management and access.
Encartele’s data and switching systems are located in highly secure and environmentally safe data centers with direct fiber network connections to our network.
All system management is performed via internet based web portal and access is available anywhere there is an internet connection.
Encartele inmate telephone service switching centers work in concert with one another to provide a more reliable phone system with the ability for authorized personnel, including affiliated government agencies such as the US Marshall Service, FBI, ATF etc, to access the inmate telephone system from anywhere.
The system allows you to retrieve call detail records, restrict/allow numbers and monitor live calls from any PC with an internet connection
- 3-way call detection
- Integrated voice recording
- Live monitoring
- Call duration timing
- Programmable speed dialing
- Multiple language support
- Flexible telephone service scheduling
- Call limits by usage and frequency
- Free call capabilities
- Tiered security access control
- Call restriction tables
- Call allow tables
- Blended debit/collect calling
- Covert alert enabled
- Calling card system
- Prepaid system
- Personal ID numbers (PINS)
- Auto PIN integration
- JMS Integration
- Web based system management
- Web based recording playback
- Web based reporting
- Web based service system
- Web based account management
- Customized reports
- Visitation Recording and Monitoring
All call recordings and reports are securely stored off site and only authorized personnel have access to this sensitive data.
Encartele inmate telephone service data centers provide the following security measures to ensure that your data is safe:
- Multi-layer security control procedures.
- Biometric palm readers.
- 24 x 7 closed-circuit video and alarm reporting.
- Uninterruptible redundant AC and DC power systems.
- HVAC redundant design with air distribution under raised flooring for maximum temperature control.
- Smoke detection system above and below raised floor.
- Double interlock, pre-action, dry pipe fire suppression.
Encartele’s Web Portal
Encartele inmate telephone service Web Portal provides easy access to authorized personnel for running real-time call detail investigations, listening to recordings, blocking or allowing telephone numbers and controlling telephone on/off times. The Portal also employs a user management facility for adding and deleting users.
Within the Portal is also the EnSight Reporting system that provides standard call detail reporting and on-line commission statements as well as any custom reports that may be required for any particular facility.
Collect calling is provided to customers who have telephone numbers that can accept, and be billed on their local telephone bill, for collect calls. Prior to any collect call being connected, the system will perform a series of validation checks to verify Encartele’s ability to bill the call. These checks include but are not limited to:
Prepaid accounts are available to all customers. These accounts give customers the ability to control the amount of calling that occurs to a specific telephone number. These accounts are also unique to cellular telephones as well as any other type of telephone that cannot accept, and be billed for, traditional collect calls.
- Verification that the called number can accept collect calls
- Verification that the servicing local telephone company can provide billing services
- Verification that the telephone number being called is not blocked
- Verification that the telephone number being called has not exceeded any toll billing thresholds
Within the prepaid system, customers can setup an account either online or through our operator center whereby they can then make deposits for calling time. After an approved deposit is processed into an account, Customers can then start receiving calls.
One feature of the prepaid system is Encartele inmate telephone service MinuteMizer program. This program provides bonus incentives for deposits of $40.00 and more. Incentive bonuses are percentage based and are scaled higher for larger deposits. Click on the MinuteMizer logo to the right for more information on the MinuteMizer program
Prepaid Calling Card
The prepaid calling card service is an optional service.
- The prepaid calling cards are sold directly to the correctional facility residents through the institutions commissary system. These cards can only be utilized on Encartele inmate telephone service network and may not be used outside the correctional facility.
- Prepaid cards are sold in multiple denominations which are determined by the correctional institution. $5.00 and $10.00 denominations are the most typical.
- Residents that purchase prepaid calling cards can place calls to domestic US telephone numbers as well as international telephone numbers.
- All telephone numbers that are called through the prepaid calling card system are subject to Encartele inmate telephone service telephone number screening system which prevents calls being placed to designated blocked numbers.
Don’t miss our guide on how to save money while making inmate phone calls, click here!
Encartele Contact Information
Website Contact Page: http://www.encartele.net/?page_id=473
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Get a local phone number anywhere $8.33/mo
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)