*** Learn how to save money on making and receiving inmate phone calls ***
With DSI - ITI inmate phone system, the phone system can be controled from anywhere, at any time. With internet access, one can listen to recordings, monitor live phone conversations, change configurations, suspend specific calls and actual phone units or handle almost anything else that can be done from the desk.
Call Monitoring and Recording
According to the FBI, the trend in the United States is that less than four percent of inmate telephone calls and/or call recordings are monitored or listened to by criminal justice agencies. A small facility of one hundred beds could have more 25 hours of recorded calls every single day. It requires lots of manpower to to listen to this many hours of recordings.
DSI - ITI inmate phone system monitor inmate calls from any device that has a sound card and speakers. Choosing a specific phone number, inmate, phone or group of phones and pressing a simple key allows recording the call while it is being monitored. Call recordings are all digital and available at any time. Search makes it easy to find, play, and copy recordings. Recordings can be stored on a variety of media devices such as CD, DVD and network storage devices. The recordings can be exported and emailed to investigators with just a the touch of a button.
Other Available Features:
- The system can be integrated with the jail management software, which means that you will never have to book or release inmates twice. Debit calls, commissary orders and inmate sick calls are communicated between the two systems automatically.
- Call Alerts – Choose and schedule your method of notification for calls from suspected inmates.
- Customize Profiles – Configure your phones to support commissary, voicemail, call recording, telephone identification numbers, medical sick calls and more!
- 3-Way Call Detection – Identify and report three-way calling attempts using our patented technology.
- Allowed Numbers – Use our technology to scan inmate allowed numbers into the system. Let inmates manage their own allowed number lists.
- Commissary by Phone – Let inmates enter their own commissary orders while still supporting your facility’s customizable restrictions. Inmate balances are updated immediately, all while storing transactions, tax information, and updating inventory levels.
- Debit Calls – Allow inmates to use their commissary funds to make phone calls. Use our Offender Management System or Accounting System to fully integrate so that account balances are updated in real-time.
- Language Support – Allow your inmates to converse with family and friends in their native languages. Configure the automated phone system to record and configure prompts for other services available by phone.
Friends and Family Payment Options
DSI - ITI offer a variety of convenient payment options such as credit card, money order, check, internet payments, MoneyGram and Western Union payments. Thesee facilities are offered through their web site OffenderConnect.com
Normally the calls are arbitrarily monitored , random call recordings are listened to. The Call IQ system can simplify these tasks
How Does Call IQ Work?
Call IQ automatically transcribes calls using state-of-the-art speech recognition technology, capable of language models with a vocabulary of over 65,000 street and slang terms. This system is designed specifically for the correctional industry using the facility’s actual inmate telephone calls in order to “train” the system to transcribe calls appropriately. Once calls are transcribed into text, corrections staff and investigators will use the advanced keyword search technology to extract phone calls from the system. The Call IQ doesn’t just locate the exact word that you typed in…it finds all slang, street terms and associated phrases for that word as well in one single push of the button. For example with feeling that an inmate’s family member is smuggling cocaine into the facility? Punch in “cocaine” and find every instance when a called party has spoken “blow”, “coke”, “Big C”, “Charlie” and “snow” as well.
Other Benefits of the System
Call IQ provides the most proactive way to monitor illegal activities in your facility. It decreases the time that your corrections staff must spend monitoring and listening to recorded phone conversations. Tests of the system have uncovered calls showing evidence of drug dealing, gang activities, names of snitches and other drug dealers, and established links between inmates and corrections officers.
- The software categorizes calls and ranks them in order of importance. It highlights those calls that fall into key categories requiring immediate attention by your corrections officials, giving an overview of all the activity at a glance and reducing research time significantly.
- Facility, investigators and local gang task forces can add custom phrases that are not in the standard language model at their convenience, assuring that the system is up to date and specific to your local area and dialogue.
- Database agents can be created that will alert you via email if a person utters a specific phrase or mentions a certain topic during a call. The Call IQ system emails a summary of the call as well as the transcript, getting the information to the appropriate people in a quick and efficient manner.
- The Call IQ system allows you to view the exact sentences within the transcribed recorded calls where certain phrases were uttered without having to listen to the entire call recording. Based on the information, you can then decide to play the actual recording for better context.
Don’t miss our guide on how to save money while making inmate phone calls, click here!
DSI – ITI Inmate Phone System Contact Details
Website Contact Form: http://www.gtl.net/contact-us/
iti inmate telephone
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Virtual Number Services
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)