Combined Public Communications
How does Combined Public Communications Inmate Telephone Service work? What does Combined Public Communications Inmate Telephone Service Offer?
*** Learn how to save money on making and receiving inmate phone calls ***
Learn about Combined Public Communications Inmate Telephone Service and Systems
Combined Public Communications (CPC) services include:
- Vended and commissary prepaid cards for inmates
- Direct Pay - talk time
- Call completion
- Collect calls
- Inmate Calling Solutions
- Web Based Inmate Calling Systems
- Custom Facility Calling Solutions
- Collect Call Processing
- Prepaid Calling Cards: Sold from vending machines in jail lobbies and commissaries of participating facilities. Calls can be placed to cell phones using prepaid cards.
- Restrict or Open Number Service: Restrict or open calls from a participating facility.
- Direct Pay - Talk Time: Sold on the Internet. Combined Public Communications (CPC) direct pay calling plan is a convenient and effective way to control your calling patterns. Calls can be placed to cell phones, cable company phone numbers and other non-billable numbers.
- Combined Public Communications (CPC) Jail Mail -Voice Mail: Available at participating facilities, inmate voice mail provides a convenient alternative or supplement to traditional voice telephone conversations.
Prepay Cards and Direct Pay
Combined Public Communications (CPC) offers 4 ways to receive calls from a correctional facility.
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Virtual Number Services
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)