Combined Public Communications
How does Combined Public Communications Inmate Telephone Service work? What does Combined Public Communications Inmate Telephone Service Offer?
*** Learn how to save money on making and receiving inmate phone calls ***
Learn about Combined Public Communications Inmate Telephone Service and Systems
Combined Public Communications (CPC) services include:
- Vended and commissary prepaid cards for inmates
- Direct Pay - talk time
- Call completion
- Collect calls
- Inmate Calling Solutions
- Web Based Inmate Calling Systems
- Custom Facility Calling Solutions
- Collect Call Processing
- Prepaid Calling Cards: Sold from vending machines in jail lobbies and commissaries of participating facilities. Calls can be placed to cell phones using prepaid cards.
- Restrict or Open Number Service: Restrict or open calls from a participating facility.
- Direct Pay - Talk Time: Sold on the Internet. Combined Public Communications (CPC) direct pay calling plan is a convenient and effective way to control your calling patterns. Calls can be placed to cell phones, cable company phone numbers and other non-billable numbers.
- Combined Public Communications (CPC) Jail Mail -Voice Mail: Available at participating facilities, inmate voice mail provides a convenient alternative or supplement to traditional voice telephone conversations.
Prepay Cards and Direct Pay
Combined Public Communications (CPC) offers 4 ways to receive calls from a correctional facility.
Don't miss our guide to making Inmate Phone Calls
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Service, the Inmate Telephone System, Inmate Telephone Service Providers or Contact Us
Get a local phone number anywhere $8.33/mo
Search The Web:
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)